*Are You Ready To Appear Before Me?




July 10th, 2013

Children of My Divine Heart, I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am, your God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without hesitation. Give Me permission to transform you into instruments of My mercy, and love for all humanity. I need many prayer warriors to work in My vineyard. Many refuse Me every day. Many have grown indifferent to My warnings, and they seek pleasures of the flesh, pleasures that will pass. My heart breaks each time someone refuses to comply

Beloved, will you not make yourselves obedient unto Me, obedient to the death? This is My hearts desire. I wish to bless you, each and every one of you. I have plans for all of you, yet you turn your backs to Me, and chase after a happiness that is fleeting. You place your faith in men, not Me. You place your trust in things of the world. You flee from grace. 

Satan has deceived you, and you are blind to his machinations. Beloved, accept grace into your lives. My will be done. Forget your plans. Live only for Me. Pray without ceasing, and draw near to Me each day

Do not ignore My instruction. You must remain blameless before My sight. You know not when you will appear before My throne of justice. Many will be called soon. Live each day as your last. Are you ready to appear before Me? Look at the state of your souls. 

You can not be with blemish before Me. Be pure. Let your thoughts be as pure as mine. Do not criticize others. You may give them counsel, but do not destroy your brothers and sisters with your words. If they err, you are called to instruct them. Should they refuse to accept counsel, then wipe the sand from your sandals, and move on. They are responsible for the state of their souls. They know their judgement is near. 

See to your own souls. They are your most prized possession. Many still do not understand this. Many fail to guard their souls from corruption, from immorality, from all stain. Soon, men will know that I Am is the only true God. Men will kneel before Me, and beg for clemency, still refusing to repent of their wicked ways. They will be lost.

Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for conversions, and be faithful to this mandate. Be generous in your prayer time. Pray for all nations of the Earth. The hearts of men grow cold. Call down My mercy. Invite Me into your hearts and lives. Lead others back to the fold. I count on you to persevere in this labour of love. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom 



Jabez In Action. Messages to an Anonymous Visionary

By the name of 'Tenderheart'


www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/