*I alone will satisfy your every desire

        (...)While explaining things to me, I was standing again before Him with many other saints, and it was snowing. The snow however, was not snow as we know it, it was millions upon millions of precious jewels of every variety, shape and color, and they were being rained down like snow upon His believers as we caught them and they were absorbed into us! He just beamed and radiated pure joy and happiness and peace!

My precious and dear souls, how I love each of you so very much! My love for you is endless, as My jewels continually rain down upon you as My gift to you. The relationship I offer you is like no other! I alone will satisfy your every desire. I alone will fulfill you and care for you from the depths of My being. Each one of you was intricately created and formed and breathed into by My very hands, and My very breath. You are like no other, and you are precious. All I have is yours. We can not be separate. You were breathed into existence by the One and only living God and with that comes great and awesome privileges. It is time for you to recognize who you are in Me, who we are together. I have washed you with My living water and this flow will be continuous to keep you in a constant state of sanctification and cleansing. 

My supply is endless! Do you not realize this? I am unlimited in all things! Once you have been washed and cleansed, I then pour My oil of gladness over you, allowing you to be that vessel I can use to display My love for a lost and dying world. This oil is an ordination so to speak, as I am bringing you to a new order. You now will walk and speak and live in Kingdom principles and mandates, not the worlds. When I tell you to speak, you will speak with My authority and power and boldness. When I tell you to move, you will do so without hesitation, knowing that I have ordained each and every step of your lives and when in agreement with Me, all things must come to be as you prophesy them.

 Being heirs of the Heavenly Kingdom gives you this power to command My will and it will be done on this earth! My people, it is time, it is time, for you to command in My name. Take authority over what has been given to you. This is what I have called My people to do. An army receives instruction and immediately obeys their orders. You must do the same. More than ever before, you must know who you are representing as the enemy would like nothing more than to make you feel inferior and powerless. This is nothing but lies. 

Read again about My prophet Ezekiel. When I told him to prophecy to the dry and dead bones, he did. When I spoke to him to tell the wind to breathe life into them he did. Do you see what happened? A mighty army arose as a testimony to My power and existence. You are called to do the same. Prophesy My Words of Truth and much will be accomplished in this place! You must act now however. Do not delay, time is of the utmost importance. Speak love and speak life. I am opening doors before you that have not been open before. Walk boldly and with much courage My saints. The battle is won, you are victorious and we celebrate together.
Yeshua 

Jesus to Julie Whedbee
Florida. US


Exodus 29:7

King James Version (KJV)
Then shalt thou take the anointing oil, and pour it upon his head, and anoint him.


Leviticus 8:12

12 And he poured of the anointing oil upon Aaron's head, and anointed him, to sanctify him.


Psalm 45:7

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.