*I have decided to love you

There are no words to express My Infinite Love for you. It is simply something
you experience in living your life with Me as your Lord. There are so many shades of
My Love - so many combinations of feelings - so many permutations of inner thoughts -
so many variations of outcomes as My Love directs your actions in your life.

There are no certainties, only that I love you and I am always here - deep within your
soul - and I surface on an as-need basis to right wrongs, to heal hurts, and to share love.
That is My Way, My Friend. I am totally unpredictable for I am God the Father. I am Jesus.
I am the Holy Spirit. As your Triune God, we are unpredictable. We are a mystery. 

The mystery rests on the fact that human beings do not understand one-tenth of one
percent of how I love. They relate love to immediate satisfaction and gratification.
My Love goes well beyond immediate. It is eternal. Sometimes, there is immediate
gratification. Sometimes, there is pain and growth. Sometimes, there is emptiness as
I leave you on your own to grow as I wish you to grow. 


Yes, love is a decision. It is a mutual decision made consciously and unconsciously by
you throughout life. Sometimes, you follow through on your decision. Other times, you
do not. The mutual part is what counts. 


I have decided to love you. That decision is infinite. It is filled with all the ramifications
of eternity. It is a decision that never wavers. It is always - in all ways. In addition,
I always follow through on My Love Decision, even if it does not feel like it. My Love
does not depend on feelings. It is there through emptiness. It is there through fullness.
It is there in all the variations in between.

For those who think Me a gushy lover, you are right and wrong at the same time. I do
share My Love emotionally at times and, at times, when it is in your best interests, I give
My Love, but you may not be aware of it. That is the way I am.

For those who think I am untouchable, you are right and wrong at the same time. I
touch you more often than you can ever presume to touch Me. I let you experience
Me as I choose. I come to you where, when, and how I choose. Once you are touched
by Me, you constantly seek to touch Me. 


You can never experience Me, unless I will it to be so. So, I am untouchable by you at
your discretion, but I certainly touch you any time I will to do so. For those who think
I am a set of cerebral premises and treatises to be argued and defended, you are wrong.
You can never, ever understand Me intellectually. This is tantamount to seeking after
the Tree of Knowledge. Adam and Eve sought to do this. They sought to be God. Look
what happened to them.


You can only come to know My Love by seeking Me with your HEART and choosing Me
with your free will over and over in life. Then, and only then, My Love will surface from
within your being for I live within you. As you love Me, so I shall love you. As you choose
to come to Me, so I shall enable you to experience more and more of My Infinite Love.
You will never understand it with your intellect. You must live it with your heart.

Jesus to John Palmer