*I will send My Warning first


Comet ISON will be visible in both the morning and evening sky in December 2013. This view is looking west on the evening of the December 18, 2013.

Jesus said: “My people, the earth is moving through space as it revolves around the sun and this changes the seasons. The earth is also spinning on its axis to give you day and night from the sun. You may see some events before the end of the year, but the major sign will be this Ison comet that could frighten some people.

Whenever your lives could be threatened, I will send My Warning first in order to give all sinners a chance to change their lives. 

My Warning is a blessing for all souls to see where their lives are headed, and if they choose, they could change to the right path to heaven. Those, who want to remain in their sins with no change, are risking the fires of hell, as they will be shown the consequences of their current lives. You will have six weeks to convert and change your ways to follow Me. Let this comet prepare you for My Warning.”

Jesus to John Leary. July 6, 2013