*There is no better use of your time



There will now come an increase in revelations to My people who study and show themselves approved before Me, and who pray and intercede in their prayer closets for the lost of the world.
Dear to My heart are those who continuously intercede for My lost sheep, for they are precious in My sight, and I shall reward you greatly who do this.
Ask Me for your heart's desires! 

You who watch for My Son's soon return and prayer over the souls and lives of those you do not know have treasure abounding both on earth and awaiting you in heaven, for there is no better use of your time. (I felt strongly that this last sentence was a word for someone who has been asking about prioritizing their time) 

To these will I grant many treasures in My Word and in the earth! 

Message to Glynda Lomax

July 6th, 2013