*They commit sins of sacrilege



Jesus said: “My people, after I called Matthew, the tax collector, to be My disciple, I went to his house for supper. The Pharisees were there criticizing Me for eating with sinners and tax collectors who helped the Romans. I answered them: ‘It is not the healthy who need a physician, but they who are sick. But go, and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I have come to call sinners, not the just.’ (Matt. 9:12,13)

I did not criticize the Pharisees, but all of you are sinners, and you all need forgiveness of your sins in Confession. It is not easy to accept that you have sinned against Me, but once you realize your sins, you need to seek My absolution from the priest in the sacrament of Reconciliation. Once you are forgiven, then you can come to the altar at Mass and receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. 

There are some people with mortal sins on their souls, and they commit sins of sacrilege who receive Communion unworthily. They need to have this sin and others confessed in order to have a pure soul. This is why I ask My faithful to come to Confession at least once a month to clean out their souls from any sin.”

Jesus to John Leary, July 5, 2013