*Your spiritual treasures will last eternally


Lady Gaga arrives at Harvard University to launch her Born This Way Foundation in Cambridge, Mass., on Feb. 29, 2012. © Brian Snyder/Newscom/Reuters


Children of My Divine Heart, Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, the Author of Life, speaks. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I will work miracles in you. My grace will be granted to all those who make themselves obedient unto Me. 

My favor will rest on those who accept to work in My vineyard. Beloved, I desire to instruct you now. My Little Ones, hear Me. Do not compromise on virtue. Do not abandon My ways. Hold fast. Keep your gaze on Me, and rejoice in all things.

Great miracles await those who persevere in love, and who honor My most holy name. Be counted amongst the Saints upon your passing Beloved for this is all that matters. The pleasures of the Earth will pass but the treasures you store up for Heaven will last eternally

You must grow in holiness, and persevere each day. This is not an easy task. Nothing that is worthwhile is ever easy. 

Satan has deceived many. Millions believe his lies. Every day, men store up great wealth, and refuse to share their fortunes with the masses. They will lose their souls for this reason. Beloved, you are called to share all that I place at your disposal. Do not forget to bless your brothers, and sisters when I bless you in any way. Share.

Be content with what I place at your disposal. Do not pray for an increase in material things unless you truly plan on sharing what I will send your way. Be warned. Share in love. You will never run out of food, when you share with the needy. I count on you to make this teaching known to others, and to live it to the fullest. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

Jabez In Action

Messages to an Anonymous Visionary
By the name of 'Tenderheart'

June 29th, 2013

www.JabezInAction.blogspot.com/